The Section of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics offers an ACGME accredited fellowship. It is a 3-year program with the following goals:
- Training outstanding academic developmental-behavioral pediatricians who will be future leaders in the field
- Developing fellows’ advocacy skills, teaching experience, leadership skills and research accomplishments in the area of developmental-behavioral pediatrics
- Improving systems of care for children, youth, adolescents, and their families
- Preparing trainees to attain board certification in Developmental- Behavioral Pediatrics
- The provided training is broad and inter-disciplinary in scope and includes a strong faculty, diverse patient population, superb research training opportunities, and numerous educational and advocacy experiences; the program is under the direction of Laura McGuinn, MD and Mark Wolraich, MD.
If you are a physician interested in pursuing a developmental behavioral pediatrics fellowship program at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center please click here.